Fresh, probiotic ferments to make probiotic yoghurt at home
Yoghurts that nourish your body
Yogumel Digestion, keep your microbiota balanced
With natural probiotics to help balance the intestinal microbiota (or flora).
Fresh lactic ferments (live cultures) to make yoghurt at home easily and sustainably. With probiotics to help balance the intestinal microbiota (or flora).
In Yogumel Digestion you will find only essential ingredients:
Powdered milk, rice extract (bulking agent), powdered lactic ferments and probiotics (S. thermophilus, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus, P. acidilactici KABP™ 021, L. plantarum KABP™ 022, L. plantarum KABP™ 023).
Yogumel Digestion contains three billion clinically tested added probiotics. With all this, you will have:
- Less bloating, promoting better digestion
- Less abdominal pain and visceral hypersensitivity
- Regulation of the intestinal transit and less diarrhoea
- Improved lactose digestion
- Strengthening of the intestinal wall and inhibition of harmful bacteria
- Less inflammation in the gut
- Increased diversity in the intestinal microbiota
- Lorenzo-Zúñiga V, et al., (2014) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.
- Barraza-Ortiz DA, et al., (2020) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.
- Cano-Contreras, et al., (2019) https://onlinelibrary.wiley.
- Lorén V, et al., (2017) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.
- Pérez M, et al. (2020) https://faseb.onlinelibrary.
Yogumel Digestion aids your health
Yogumel Defences, yoghurt to boost your defences
With probiotics and vitamins to support the normal functioning of the immune system.
Take care of your immune system. Make yoghurts that will help you boost your body’s natural defences. Yogumel Defences are fresh lactic ferments (live cultures) to make yoghurt at home easily and sustainably. With probiotics and vitamin C to support the normal functioning of the immune system.
In Yogumel Defences you will only find essential ingredients:
Powdered milk, rice extract (bulking agent), powdered live lactic ferments (S. thermophilus, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus), probiotics (L. plantarum DR7), and vitamin C.
Yogumel Defences contains three billion clinically tested added probiotics. With all this, you will have:
- Stimulate the immune system
- Prevent colds and respiratory infections
- Decrease the most common symptoms of colds and flu (including mucus and fever)
- Decrease the duration of colds (fewer days)
- Inhibit harmful bacteria
- Modulate the intestinal microbiota
- Altadill T, et al., (2021) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.
- Baud D, et al. (2020) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.
Yogumel Defences aids your health
Boosts your health
What is probiotic yoghurt?
Probiotics are foods that have a direct benefit for our health.
The WHO regulates which foods can be called probiotics. Not all good bacteria are probiotics!
Probiotics must meet certain requirements:
– Have an identified and investigated mechanism of action
– Have at least one controlled human clinical trial
– Exhibit strain-specific probiotic properties
– Demonstrate a lack of safety concerns
The yoghurts you will make from Yogumel Digestion and Yogumel Defences will be probiotic yoghurts, because the ferments we provide you with are enriched with bacteria that will help your digestive and immune system.
Yogumel offers you probiotic yoghurts with scientific evidence
Is a defence-boosting yoghurt possible? Or a yoghurt that helps reduce gas and bloating? Yes, this is possible thanks to yoghurts enriched with probiotics.
Yogumel comes prepared with the right amount of clinically tested probiotics so that the yoghurts you make help to improve your health and that of your loved ones.
At AB-BIOTICS, the laboratory with more than 20 years of experience that is behind Yogumel, we have conducted rigorous clinical tests to ensure that the yoghurts you make at home are high-quality probiotic yoghurts that really help your health.
The full Yogumel range
Yogumel Probiotic Yoghurt